Monday, April 7, 2014

Unwritten - my first post

Hello!  Welcome to my first post!  I'm starting a new adventure in my life and would like to share my journey with anyone that would like to come along with me.

A little bit about me and we:
My husband and I are looking forward to adding a new member to our family.  We have been married since March 2014.  I recently got a job and wanted to wait until I was a tad settled before we started trying.  We are also wanting to buy a house soon.  Why not throw a whole bunch at ourselves at once!  Both my husband and I are both in a late 30's (together for 3 years, knew one another for 4).  I am originally from the mid-west.  My husband is originally from Iran.  I have been a pescetarian for 20 plus years.  My husbands is an unrestricted carnivore.  I play several instruments, but don't practice enough of any of them.  I speak a little Spanish, a little more German, some Farsi, and do my best at my native language of English (sorry in advance for the grammatical errors).

A tad about what I'm going to write about:
I would like to write about trying to get pregnant, being pregnant (hopefully soon), raising a child (not so soon), switching to natural makeup and lifestyle, spotlight product reviews (hopefully in a vlog form), and from time to time hobbies and activities I do from: any and everything with music, learning languages, stitching gifts, wine tasting, traveling, hiking, and anything else that catches my fancy.

I am going to post a song on each of my post.  I hope to find something that I relate to the topic at hand.  Feel free to listen along while you read.  Here is a song that I named my blog after.  It's a silly lighthearted song, but it makes me so happy to listen to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment