Friday, April 11, 2014

Lips Like Sugar - Red Apple Lipstick

Red Apple Lipstick is a all natural makeup line that started out with making lipsticks in 2007.  Jay Adam Harper is the creator of the line.  He is very customer focus driven.  His lipsticks were created for many reason such as quality, safe, cruelty free products that make your lips feel like beautiful soft lips.

I got the following lipstick colors:
Rebel
Mauve Me

I got them on a Tuesday, so I haven't tried Rebel yet as I'm not sure how professional a red lip would be at work, but the Mauve Me is great.

I also got their Rallye Balm and the Exfoliate.  My husband and I both love the balm.  I'm still waiting to see if the exfoliate is worth the cost.  The product might make your lips so smooth that exfoliation maybe done with my usual facial routine. 

I want to try the lip pencils and the other products, but I have to admit that the price is kind of on the higher end.  Maybe when I order more lipsticks I will get some samples.  They offer tons of discounts so be sure to sign up for the VIP membership! (email field found at the bottom of their webpage).

Here's my song!  I love the movie 50 First Dates, where I first heard this song.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this lipstick. My lips are no longer chapped. They look and feel amazing. YAY to finding a great product. The lipstick does come off quicker than say a lip stain, but the benefits far out way that issue.

    ReplyDelete